- The abstract should be prepared in word document ( .doc or .docx file) using the Font–Times New Roman, Size-12.
- The abstract should contain Title, Authors, Affiliation/s and main body
- Title- Title should be typed in bold and in sentence case i.e. use a capital letter at the beginning of title only and no full stop at the end.
- Author names should be typed as – Surname & initials. (Example- Singhania SA, Rao AB)
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined. (Example- Singhania SA, Rao AB)
- The corresponding author should be indicated by * (Example- Singhania SA, Rao AB*)
- Affiliation/s (Addresses of Author/s)
- Affiliation should be typed in sentence case.
- It must contain, Name of the department/school/College, Name of University, detail address with Pin code.
- Email of corresponding author
- Main body- The main body of abstract must contain
Download Sample Abstract
- Objective/s, Method/s, Results and Conclusion
- The abstract body should be limited to 250 words only.
- (Please note abstracts without results will not be accepted.)
Submitting an Abstract
- The abstract must be submitted online.
- 1. Click on “Submit Abstract Now” when you are ready with your word file of abstract.
- 2. Fill the required details like full name, email, affiliation.
- 3. Select area
- 4. Upload the word Document
- 5. Click on Submit
Last date extended for abstract submission: 20th December, 2017
The corresponding author as indicated in the abstract will be notified of abstract acceptance before 15th December 2017 by email.
The presenting author of accepted abstract must REGISTER for the conference before 25th December 2017.